From all of us at TalentSphere.
2022, what a year! The dramatic evolution of the workplace continued in the early stages of 2022. Remote work remains a drawcard for job seekers, however, employers have now cut back on this offering. We have seen a correction in some industry verticals which boomed in the early phases of the pandemic, while on a whole, recruitment and employment remain exceptionally strong. Mass shortages in talent for open vacancies have driven up compensation and other perks to entice job seekers into new positions.
As recruiters, we continue to navigate this game of chess for job seekers and employers alike. TalentSphere celebrates being listed again as one of Canada’s Fastest Growing Companies, and we continue to grow along with our clients.
The festive season is a time to reflect on those around us. We wish you happiness, health and prosperity.
At this time of year, we like to extend our reach further to those less fortunate or in need.
We continue to participate in charitable giving and are pleased to have supported the following organisations in 2022:
- Brain Tumour Foundation of Canada – https://www.braintumour.ca/
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation – https://www.cff.org/
- EcoSoap Bank – https://ecosoapbank.org/
- Centre for Addiction and Mental Health – https://www.camh.ca/
- SurfAid International – https://surfaid.org/
- Soul of Ukraine – Red Cross Emergency Relief Fund
2023, here we come!