The average person spends over 35 minutes commuting to work one way. That means people can spend over an hour commuting in addition to the 8-10 hours a day they spend in their office working. This means over an hour a day stuck in traffic or on public transportation – time you could be spending walking the dog, at your kid’s football game, meal prepping or enjoying time with your family.
Five hours a week adds up. We want to give you that time back. We don’t believe you can only do a good job from an office or cubicle. In fact, we think the opposite is true – when you give people the freedom to work from where they want, they perform better because they aren’t distracted by thoughts of where else they need to be and how close they’re going to be cutting getting to their appointment when they leave the office.
Modern technology – email, smartphones, video conferencing and more – enable a more flexible workforce. You can easily work from wherever is most comfortable, from a coffee shop to the sidelines of your child’s sporting event. Some benefits associated with remote work include:
- Saving money on your commute
- Wearing whatever clothing is comfortable, so you don’t have to spend more on a wardrobe
- Your work hours can be dedicated to work instead of unpaid and unproductive travel time
- Staying more focused – it may seem like working remotely would just lead to people watching TV or surfing the internet all day, but most people find they have a routine and structure that leads to better engagement and better productivity.
- Having a life – if there’s an emergency and something else needs your attention or you want to take care of some errands in the middle of the day, you don’t need to explain your absence to anyone
With TalentSphere, you can work from anywhere and save yourself the time, money, and hassle associated with a commute. You will be surprised; you will still get great health benefits; are still supported by great training and development; still have a company behind you committed to maximizing advertising and marketing spend; have access to industry leading technology; and, at 60% of permanent billings, get access to one of the best commission structures in the industry.
Contact us today to find out more about joining our team and finding a better way to work.