You Mean I Can Work 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.? No Thank You!
We know people have good reasons for wanting to work from home: the flexibility to work around your kids’ schedules; avoiding the stress of a long commute; wanting to maximize your out-of-office life. We also know that in 2019, the technology to support a remote workforce is there – with videoconferencing and cloud computing, there is no reason recruiters shouldn’t be able to work where they want and when they want.
At TalentSphere we empower our team members with the tools and technology they need to succeed, as well as the flexibility to work the hours that work for them. Maybe you want to focus on emails and research after 9 p.m. when the kids go to sleep, or the hours of 3 – 6 p.m. need to be family time. There’s no need to punch a clock with TalentSphere. With the TalentSphere team, our people are hired based on their talent and paid according to their skill – not their ability to keep a chair warm at a desk for eight hours.
With TalentSphere, you get:
- The ability to set your own hours and work when you want and can. There are not set working hours that we hold you accountable to.
- Flexibility for life – take the time you need to chaperone a field trip or go to a doctor’s appointment.
- The ability to work from where you want, whether it’s your couch, a coffee shop, a co-working space or the beach in Mexico!
- To say goodbye to a commute; less wear and tear on your car, less money spent on gas, and more hours back in your day.
- The best technology to help support your remote work, including a CRM tool integrated directly with LinkedIn.
- Unlimited vacation – you can truly take time off without feeling guilty.
- Geographical freedom – not only can you work from anywhere, you can work with anyone. We don’t impose limitations on where you can bill.
- 60% commission, so you earn the most from the rewards of your hard work
We don’t believe that flexibility means laziness. In fact, we think that more flexibility can lead to employees who are empowered to make the decisions that are best for them and will ultimately let them be more productive and focused, which is great for business.
We’re excited to bring on new, talented team members who feel the same about our values of hard work and communication and are looking to embrace flexibility and freedom being a part of the modern work world. Are you ready to change the way you work for the better? Contact us today to learn more.